Camping in Mashobra, Shimla - Bonfire with Music
Enjoy a memorable weekend as you embark on a camping experience at Mashobra, near Shimla, which is surrounded by stunning and beautiful hills. Take in the environs of the beautiful campsite, enjoy a delicious lunch and rest in the tents for a while before beginning the adventure.
You can enjoy trekking at the nearby hills and explore activities such as Rappelling, Flying fox, Burma bridge, Commando Net, Valley crossing, Rope balancing, Rock Climbing, Tarzan swing, Badminton, Chess, Ludo, Playing Cards, Cricket, Volleyball, and Trekking.
Check-in: 12 Noon
Check-out: 12 Noon
Capacity: Min 2 | Max 42
per adult from
What's included :
- Options for Veg and Non-Veg, depending on the package selected
- Bonfire with music
- Tented accommodation
What's excluded :
Shimla is probably the first hill-station that comes to everyone’s mind as they think of visiting Himachal Pradesh. And rightly so, it is gilded with amazing scenic beauty, hills and mountains, and blissful climate all year round.
The town of Mashobra, where this campsite is situated, is a lush green expanse in Himachal Pradesh, tucked away at a height of about 7700 feet, ensuring minimal human obstruction in the course of nature.
Day 1 - Arrival | Check-in | Activities
12:00- Check in to the allotted tents after arriving.
2:00- Lunch will be served, post which, you are advised to rest for a while.
4:00- Take part in outdoor activities arranged for you at the camp.
6:30- Bonfire with snacks and music
9:00- Enjoy dinner and then retire for the night in the woods of Shimla.
Day 2 - Trek | Check-out and Return
Wake up in the morning to an amazing sunrise, and leave for a guided trekking experience in the woods nearby.
Return to the campsite and have breakfast
12:00- Checkout and move on to your return journey, bringing the experience to an end.
Departure Point :Mashobra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.