Camping Tour Cajas National Park
For lovers of nature trekking we have an awesome camping tour in the Cajas National Park, In this 2 day tour you can walk an average of 5 hours per day, enjoying unique landscapes in the Andes, knowing about the Andean flora and fauna, putting your physical conditions under test, If you are a mountaineer, you can´t miss this tour. Experience the Authentic!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Equipment available for rent
- Personal expenses
In this special tour for adventure and mountain lovers, the guide will take you to one of the most beautiful national parks in Ecuador, the Cajas, here you will walk through some historical trails full of a unique flora of the Andes.
• Polylepis Tours, Cuenca 010101 Ecuador
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in an Airbnb , please provide the exact address.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Camping equipment is available for rent (in case you don not have it)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.