CANAL CRUISE & FABERGE MUSEUM skip-the-line guided tour
It lets you enter Faberge museum skipping the line.
All the tickets are pre-booked.
With your local licensed private guide you will see and learn more and will be more flexible and receive answers to any of your questions.
A canal tour will let you see St.Petersburg at different perspective - in the way it was viewed and conceived by its founder - first Russian Emperor Peter the Great.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
What's excluded :
- Gratuities, food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Skip-the-line tour of Faberge museum.
Exciting stories of the exquisite Easter eggs of the Russian Emperos made by a world-famous jewellery-maker Carl Faberge.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: RIver Fontanka Embankment, St. Petersburg Russia
Admire the old palaces of the 18th-19th centuries of Russian Tsars and nobles.
Pass By: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
Get a sightseeing tour of Russian Venice from water.
Pass By: Moika Embankment, St. Petersburg Russia
St.Petersburg is known as Venice of the North, since there are a lot of canals and rivers, while Moika river as well as Fontanka and Neva are the main ones.
Pass By: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
One of the most fantastic churches in the world, the one you can always see in all the guide book of St Petersburg - a must see of the city.
Pass By: Anichkov Bridge, Fontanka River across Nevskiy Ave., St. Petersburg Russia
One of the most impressive bridge of StPetesburg, famous for its equestrian sculptures by Russian master Petr von Klodt, part of the Nevsky prospect (the central avenue)
Pass By: Mikhailovskiy Castle Historical Museum, Sadovaya St., 2, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Former residence of the Russian Emperor, Paul I (son of Catherine the Great) - a part of Russian museum now. Famous for it 4 different style facades - quite an unusual example of architecture.
Pass By: Summer Garden, Dvortsovaya Emb., 2D, St. Petersburg 191028 Russia
First layout park in StPetersburg, a place of all the summer celebrations, festivities and masquerades during the reign of Peter the Great.
Pass By: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
A birthplace of the city and a burial place of the all the Russian tsars.
Pass By: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
One of the world biggest museums and the biggest in Russia.
Pass By: Winter Palace of Peter I, Dvortsovaya Emb., 30 metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
A former winter residence of Russian tsars, a place that witnessed the Revolution of 1917 and the WW2 and is now a fantastically beautiful museum where one can still admire those beautiful Imperial state rooms.
Departure Point :Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment, 21, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191023
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Fontanka River Embankment, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.