Canberra Brewery Winery and Distillery Tour
Can't decide on your favourite beverage and need to satisfy a variety of tastes? A visitor to town looking for an easy, safe way to explore a range of venues and sample some awesome locally produced drinks?
Then our Triple Treat tour is for you! Available Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons, you can get on board with us, get behind the scenes of some great venues and experience the best of our Capital's drinks scene.
The Triple Treat Tour takes you to three great Canberra venues in one great afternoon. Includes transportation and plenty of fresh craft beer, cider, wine and spirits.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Take-away drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- When: Friday, Saturday & Sunday (other days available on request)!
Pick up: 1:30pm outside the BentSpoke Brewery, 8/38 Mort St, Braddon
Duration: approximately 4 hours.
Number of guest per tour: maximum 10 people per tour (contact us for information on larger groups).
Inclusions: Behind the scenes tours of each venue, a heap of info about our local producers and their stories, a good number of beer, wine and spirit tastings, transport in our air conditioned buses, snacks and water, and an awesome tour guide.
What to bring: sturdy closed shoes, camera.
Itinerary: After meeting at the Brewery, we take you behind the scenes to explore how beer is made and sample some hand-crafted local brews. From there, we visit a local winery, taste the latest vintage and delve into the wine-making process. Our final stop is a local distillery, where we indulge in more great local product and learn the art of making great spirits.
Drop off: approximately 5:30pm , back at BentSpoke Brewery.
Please note, while this is our usual itinerary, the order may change slightly due to venue operations. Start times are fixed, however drop off times can change slightly depending upon traffic and other factors. Our guides/drivers do everything they can to have you back as close to the drop off time as promised.
Departure Point :Pick up: 1:30pm outside the BentSpoke Brewery
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :BentSpoke Brewery 8/38 Mort St, Braddon
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Closed toe shoes required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.