Cancun Authentic Mexican cooking class and Market Tour
An authentic Farmer's to Table Cooking Class !
The food market we visit is the favorite one of the families of Cancun. We will explain market’s history, organization and offering while touring some of their main halls and have a tasting from selected market stands.
Then we will share with you detailed explanations of recipes and ingredients to be ready to head to the kitchen for a hands-on cooking experience. We will prepare appetizers with two Mexican salsas, hand-made tortillas and a main dish which varies ( the menu will be of 3 or 4 courses depending on the complexity of the recipes).
Afterwards, enjoy the lunch you've prepared with a pairing of local drink.
- Cooking class includes a market tour to Mercado 23.
- All the dishes are cooked from scratch during the class, we have no pre-cooked meals, which allows us to have a very flexible menu.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Chef guide
- All needed ingredients to cook menu
- Market Tour
- Four course lunch
What's excluded :
Monday to Friday
10:00 am: Meet at the big scene in Parque las Palapas
10:20 am: Shopping for produces at the market
11:30 am: Arrive to the restaurant for cooking session.
11:30 - 1:45 pm: Cooking and tasting
2:00 pm: End of cooking class and transfer back to meeting point.
• Mercado 23, Cancun Mexico
• We offer a different menu for everyday of the week
Departure Point :Palapas, Cancún, Mexico Park, 77500, Tulipanes LB, 22, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.