Cancun Great Shopping Tour from the Riviera Maya
Discover the Matis & Co, the jewelry factory in the Caribbean, right next to Hacienda de Oro a fantastic handcart Shop where you will fins different kind of souvenirs including an unlimited tequila tasting and different kind of souvenirs. The last stop, 2 hours for free time in the photo spot "Cancun" to take amazing pictures, free time Puerto Cancun Shopping mall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation (From Cancun and the Riviera Maya)
- Visit of Matis & Co and Visit "Hacienda de Oro"
- Receive a custom Steel pendant per reservation Matis & Co.
- Stop at the photo spot "Cancun" to take amazing pictures!
- Free time Puerto Cancun Shopping mall.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
You will start by visiting Artesanías “Celso” at Market 28, located in Cancun downtown
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center, Blvd. Kukulcan Km 1.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Great pace to shop.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 9am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you byemail to confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun andRiviera Maya, if you hotel is not located by our route, we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.