Cancun Parasailing Adventure
Did you ever want to go parasailing but were afraid to do it alone? Imagine the feeling of soaring high above the Cancun hotel zone and exploring all the sites from a bird's-eye perspective! On the Cancun Parasailing Adventure you can do just that - and not alone but with a friend! Comfortably seating up to two passengers, this experience allows you to sit back and take in all the sights from the Cancun skyline.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- 10 - 15 minute parasailing flight over the ocean or lagoon
- 10 minute boat ride
- Professional instructor
- Life Jacket
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Pier tax (USD $12) if Lagoon Option is selected
A boat will take you to the area where you can start your fantastic experience. The instructor will give you all the indications for a safe and entertaining trip. The parasail has enough space for two people sitting comfortably, so if you do not want to do it alone, you have nothing to worry! The rope will slowly rise, and you will travel from 60 to 105 meters above the sea, Isla Mujeres, the hotel zone or the Nichupté lagoon.
Enjoy this exciting ride and do not miss this unique perspective, where you will go through the mangroves and have a view of the coastal line of Cancun, in the only parasail used by Disney World.
• Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Aquaworld, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual flight time is approximately 10 - 15 minutes
- The ocean option is subject to weather conditions and may be canceled for safety reasons. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.