Cancun Whale Sharks All-Inclusive Tour
The whale sharks are one of the largest fish in the ocean, they can grow 40 feet or more, who love warm waters and they’re favorite food is plankton. Is a very friendly animal and this is why you can get close to them and touch them, whale sharks are docile fish and sometimes allow swimmers to hitch a ride.
You’ll start the day with a continental breakfast before sailing.
When everyone is ready you’ll start navigating in search of whale sharks, the guide will explain you how to use the diving equipment and how to get close to the whales.
When you’re close to them the guide will go inside the water with you, you’ll go into the water in pairs and help you get close to the whale sharks.
You’ll finish the day with a swim and snorkel time near Isla Mujeres where you can see different type of animals and eating at Punta Norte, one of the best seashores to relax and enjoy the view where the marines will make you a fresh lunch of ceviche (vegetarian option available under previous request).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with AC
- Confortable boat for Whale Shark observation
- Breakfast and Lunch (Vegetarian option with prior notice by reservation)
- Water & Sodas
- Snorkel equipment and life jacket for Snorkel tour
What's excluded :
- $10 USD dock and marine fee.
- Picture and HD video collection of the day on a 8GB memory stick (From 1 to 3 persons 40usd)
- Wetsuit rental $15 usd.
Enjoy a snorkel day with beautiful whale sharks, one of the largest fish in the ocean that are very friendly so you can get close to them and live a new adventure with this animal.
You’ll have the time to snorkel close to Isla Mujeres and see all kinds of fish. Ending your day in Punta Norte where you can relax and have a delicious lunch made by marines.
Departure Point :Punta Sam, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.