Cancun Ziplines and Mangrove Sightseeing Tour
This is a great family activity if you are staying in Cancun and want to do a half day activity. This tour is for everyone interested in doing zip-lines, having a sightseeing tour of the Nichupte lagoon, and experience a small taste of Mexican culture. All this in about 4 hours and then you'll be back to your resort to relax the rest of the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Harness and safety helmets
- Locker Service
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Photo Package
- Souvenirs, handicraft and extra drinks.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
You will fly 1,500ft. over the Nichupté lagoon, suspended 65ft. high through our 5 zip line towers filled with pure adrenaline. At the end, another 230ft. of fun will be waiting for you in our 6 ropes course challenges where you will be suspended 21ft. above the lagoon.
You will ride 6.8 miles through the mangroves of the Nichupte Lagoon, you will listen from your guide the explanation about the great importance of mangroves for the ecosystem and its symbiosis with the lagoon and the local fauna, birds, reptiles and others local animals, that make this place their home.
You will participate with our Mayan warriors in different ceremonies and dances, cross hanging bridges and learn through replicas of Mayan stelae of temples and gods, a little more of this Unique Culture.
You will be surrounded by our Mayan Warriors and at the center, you will be able to observe a huge Mayan calendar.
Our lunch experience offers, to the delight of our visitors, a delicious food typical of the Mayan region, a combination of flavors of the peninsula, accompanying this delight of the Yucatecan food, will be served with fresh natural waters, in a unique atmosphere.
Departure Point :Parque Maya Tours, Boulevard Kukulcan Kilómetro 16.296, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.