Canoeing - 2 Nights / 2 Days - River Wild Safaris
This is a fantastic way to explore the African bush. The combination of canoeing on the fourth longest river in Africa and sleeping on the banks in the comfort of a tented bush camp is an experience you will never forget.
Meals are prepared by our camp chef where you can enjoy some traditional bush cuisine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Canoes and safety equipment
What's excluded :
- National Park Fees (Canoeing and Camping) are excluded
Travelers will be collected at around 4:00pm in the afternoon and driven to our canoe camp in the Zambezi National Park experiencing a game drive along the way. You will be accommodated in the canoe camp for the 2 nights. From there you will commence your canoe safari experiencing the wildlife along the river. The trip ends at around 1:30pm on the last day after lunch and you are then transported back to Victoria Falls at around 2:30pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at any hotel or lodge in and around Victoria Falls
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.