Canopy Adventure In The Border Of The Arenal Volcano
We are the only canopy tour that has the double rope system, in order to obtain greater safety from our customers.
The only canopy tour on the slopes of the Arenal Volcano.
Bilingual guides and certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Institute.
The best views of the Arenal area.
An unforgettable "tarzan swing".
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Incluye todo el equipo necesario para realizar al actividad.
- Soda/Pop - Includes complimentary drinks at the end of the tour
What's excluded :
- Does not include photos. Does not include rental of action camera like GoPro
- Does not include transportation outside the city of La Fortuna
The adventure begins with the “School Cable”, where the guides will give you a safety briefing.
Our Zip Lining tour consists of 12 cables and 14 platforms, mostly located in trees within the foothills of the Arenal Volcano so that visitors can have greater contact with nature, it should be noted that we are the only canopy tour in the area of the Arenal Volcano that uses double cable, using a sliding cable and another independent cable for added security.
The route is divided into two parts, the first consists of 6 cables and 7 platforms, in this we will have the best views of all Fortuna, managing to observe part of the Central Plain of the North Zone, the Arenal Volcano and the town of La Fortuna.
Once the first part is finished, we have the opportunity to further increase the adrenaline, here we have the option of performing the “tarzan swing”, this is about swinging on a rope tied to a tree in which you can reach up to 38 meters high.
After crossing a 40-meter suspension bridge, we will start with the second part, which, like the first, consists of 6 cables and 7 platforms, in which the fastest cable that reaches speeds of up to 60 km / h awaits us.
• Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
• La Fortuna Arenal Volcano Rain Forest Reserve, La Fortuna Of San Carlos 150 Mtrs north east from La Fortuna elementay School, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is included in all hotels in La Fortuna and surroundings, hotels outside the city have an additional charge
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.