Canopy and Horno3 in Parque Fundidora
Enjoy a visit to the majestic steel museum horno3 inside the Fundidora Park. Your guide will take you to visit 2 very interesting aspects of the horno3, the historical and the adventure. The tour begins with a guided tour of the museum where they will explain the origins of the Fundidora, the method of steel production and the spectacular horno3 show. You will also visit the canopy tour h3 that includes a series of zip lines, rappels and hanging bridges that go from the top of the horno to reach the ground again. A unique experience in the entire world. This option includes local transfers, entrance to the museum, zip line tour and guide service. Once the tour is over you can stay in the park on your own and enjoy the rest of the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Zip line, rappel and hanging bridges travel
- Professional guide
- Safety gear
- Photos of the Canopy Tour
- Entrance to horno3 museum
What's excluded :
ZIP LINE IN HORNO3, FUNDIDORA PARK
IBO Canopy h3 is an adventure circuit that takes us to travel around the emblematic Steel Museum horno 3 inside of Fundidora Park.
We start with a rappel at a height of 230 feet (70 meters), to continue with a full urban adventure of 6 zip lines, 3 rappels and a hanging bridge that will fill your blood stream with adrenaline.
And when your are done, you can access the Museum to know the story of Fundidora and how important it was to the city of Monterrey and Mexico.
• Museo del Acero Horno 3, Av. Fundidora and Adolfo Prieto, Parque Fundidora, Monterrey 64010 Mexico
Departure Point :Museo del Acero Horno 3, Av. Fundidora Parque, Fundidora, 64010 Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
Departure Time :6/1/2020 - 7/25/2022
Friday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Age: Min 10 years (Children 17 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Max 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is no reimbursement or change of name if you decide not to participate in these adventures
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.