Canopy Zipline -Hanging Bridges & Butterfly Garden From Monteverde
Selvatura Park has a zip line tour commonly called Canopy Tour. Our zip line tour is the only one that is built 100% inside the cloud forest!
There are many bridge systems in the world, few of them are suspension bridge systems, let alone those located within an authentic cloud forest. The suspension bridges of Selvatura Park offer the best way to safely admire the canopy of the cloud forest.
Selvatura Park offers one of the largest butterfly gardens in the Americas, with an area of 92 meters long by 30 meters wide by 15 meters high, it is a huge dome covered by a special photo-thermal Saran which helps Control the temperature inside the garden.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide |Only for Canopy
- Transportation From Hotels in Monteverde
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
- Hanging Bridges & Butterfly Garden
- Entry/Admission - Butterfly Garden at Selvatura Park
What's excluded :
- Not meals
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Canopy tour
In this tour, visitors will cross through the unique canopy of the cloud forest suspended through a high-capacity cable and using the best mountaineering implements which combined will generate an experience difficult to forget. This tour not only combines the excitement of one of the safest and most sought-after adventures in Costa Rica, you also offer the amazing perspective of the cloud forest canopy, a perspective that could only be appreciated by some scientists until recently.
The tour of the suspension bridges consists of 3.06 kilometers of trails in which our visitors will find eight bridges of different sizes, which range between 50 and 170 meters in length. Each bridge has a width of 1.50 meters and a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge which makes the suspension bridges of Selvatura Park not only the largest suspension bridge system, but also the toughest in Costa Rica.
A perfect temperature that allows our garden to house more than 50 different species of butterflies of different heights and climates found throughout Costa Rica.
Our specialized guides will offer an interesting tour and answer any questions about the butterflies. Our visitors can learn about the life cycle of butterflies and moths, they will also learn many interesting facts about butterflies in general. They will also be in direct contact with butterflies of such beautiful species as the famous Morpho Peleides.
Departure Point :Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels In Monteverde
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothing, Closed shoes, Rain jacket, Water, Insect repellent.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.