Canyon Half Day Tour
This one-of-a-kind Costa Rica canyon tour at Hacienda Guachipelin will make you fly through the trees on zip lines, rappel, rock climb, swing like Tarzan, and cross hanging bridges over a narrow river canyon. It’s an incredible adrenaline rush! Your playground is the spectacular White River Canyon, formed by water erosion over millions of years.
Your excitement begins a short walk from Hacienda Guachipelin’s Adventure Center to the first zip line platform. You’ll have exhilarating fun on 7 zip line cables, 1 hanging bridge, 2 Tarzan swings, a controlled 20-meter (65-foot) rappel, natural rock climbing wall, and via ferrata traverses and climbs. The tour generally takes between 90 minutes and two hours to complete.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
The Canyon Canopy Tour is the most dynamic Canopy tour in Costa Rica because it combines more than just the zip lines. The Canyon Canopy Tour includes rappelling, rock climbing, Tarzan swing and hanging bridges, all set in the majestic canyon made by the erosion of the Blanco River for millions of years.
Then for the relaxation time, you will enjoy a volcanic mud bath and thermal hot springs. This unique attraction is surrounded by forest and adjacent to the Rio Negro River. The water and the volcanic mud are believed to have healing properties; at the very least it makes you feel good smearing around from head to toe!
You will also take a delicious lunch at La Hacienda Restaurant.
• Rio Negro Hot Springs, Rincon de La Vieja 50101 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.