Canyoning in Almería
Canyoning is one of the most fun and intense activities we can do . Also called canyoneering or ravines. It consists of descending sections of rivers where natural formations created some routes where we can find all kinds of obstacles. From stunning waterfalls, slides and meanders up formations eddies or washing machines created by the force which can carry water. Different techniques are used at each obstacle , we will have to rappel down waterfalls , jump into pools filled with water, slide down the slides and endless challenges ensuring a spectacular day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
Realizaran el descenso del tramo principal del Barranco de Paterna del Río, Donde encontraran un entorno boscoso y acuático, rodeados de plena naturaleza disfrutando de una actividad super emocionante.
• Paterna del río, Carr. Guarros, 19, 04479 Guarros, Almería, Spain
Departure Point :04479 Paterna del Río, Almería, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
ALQUILER VACACIONAL, HOSTAL, APARTAMENTOS TURISTICOS, CASAS RURAL, VILLAS TURISTICAS.Ports
- Puerto de Almería
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.