Canyoning Skurda River in Kotor
You are going to explore one of the most interesting adrenaline attraction in Montenegro. Canyon Skurda is hidden in the place that no one would expect.
Tour starts from Old town Kotor, just behind Kotor walls. At the beginning you would have to hike for 1 hour to come at the starting position for canyoning. We would adjust your equipment and prepare you for abseil. In the canyon you would enjoy in spectacular shapes of rocky cliffs and waterfalls up to 25 meters. Canyon has a lot of challenges like crossing slippery rocks, jumping to the pools or swimming and rappelling down the rope. Canyon is available for passing all the time, in the summer the water stays just in the pools, but in rest of the year it has big waterfalls. Water in the pools is not much cold in the summer, so you need just light clothes, but when is a big water we give you neoprene suite. Passing trough the canyon is about 3 hours and it ends up just behind Kotor old town. This would be unforgettable attraction.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Helmets, dry bag, rappelling equipment and neoprene suite,
- Photos and video
- Canyoning guide
- Entry/Admission - Skurda canyon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castle Of San Giovanni, St John Fortress, Rd to the Fort of St. Ivan, Spiljari, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Passing bay Kotor walls and serpentines near San Giovanni Castle. Short break for taking photos.
Stop At: Skurda canyon, Put I bokeljske brigade, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
This is the canyon that you would pass trough
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :435 Trg od Oružja, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from all around Kotor for additional charge.Ports
- Kotor port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Wearing masks in the canyon is not necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.