Cape Coast Day Tour From Accra
This tour gives you the following:
- The most experience and safest guide and driver
- Explore the best of both nature at Kakum and heritage at Cape Coast Castle intertwined with a rare experience with crocodiles at Hans Cottage.
- We provide you flexibility with the itinerary and give room for alterations if need be. etc.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakum National Park, Cape Coast Ghana
Accredited park guides will take you on a tour of the Kakum National Park. After a 20 minute hike to the Canopy platform, surmount the 7 famous bridges suspended on tall trees and also learn all you can about the values of the flora here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
As the largest slave dungeon in the world, this castle offers you an experiential knowledge of what our enslaved ancestors experienced whiles locked up in those inhuman cells in wait for the slave ships. Built by the British in 1665, it became the most feared of the slaved dungeons under the supervision of the English. Take a guided tour here to explore all sections of the fort.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Central Region
Get up close and personal with the crocodiles at the famous Hans Cottage Botel near Cape Coast. Get a feel of the skin of a crocodile with a touch of a live crocodile and get a photo shoot in the process.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or apartment in Accra
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.