Cape Leveque 4WD Tour from Broome with Optional Return Flight
Take a trip to remote Cape Leveque, on the northernmost tip of the Kimberley region's Dampier Peninsula. Travel across country from Broome by 4WD, and experience a beautiful wilderness region of red cliffs, pristine white sand and turquoise sea, home to whales, turtles and sea birds. Choose the flight option to complete your full-day visit to Cape Leveque with a one-way trip back to Broome by scenic plane, and see extraordinary views over the Kimberley coastline.
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Transport by 4WD
- Return flight, if option selected
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dampier Peninsula, Dampier Peninsula, Kimberley Region, Western Australia
Your full-day visit to Cape Leveque begins with an early morning departure from Broome by 4WD. Listen to your guide's fascinating commentary as you travel through the Dampier Peninsula, a remote Aboriginal-owned coastal area of red desert crossed only by dirt tracks.
Stop At: Beagle Bay, Western Australia, Australia
Stop for morning tea at the Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community, and admire the shimmering pearl-shell altar of the community's Beagle Bay church.
Stop At: One Arm Point, Dampier Peninsula WA 6725, Australia
Then travel north to the remote One Arm Point Community, the perfect place to view the spectacular Buccaneer Archipelago and witness the huge tidal flows of the Kimberley.
Stop At: Broome-Cape Leveque Rd 240 km north of Broome, Dampier Peninsula, Western Australia 6725 Australia
On nearby Cape Leveque (locally known as Kooljaman) enjoy a picnic lunch and time to relax on the pristine beaches and spectacular coastline the cape is renowned for. Go for a swim, try some snorkeling, take a walk along the sands or just soak up the sun's warm rays on the beach.
Returning by 4WD, arrive back in Broome at around 6:30pm. Or choose to catch a direct flight back to Broome at around 4pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact the tour operator to confirm exact pickup location and time as this may vary to what you have chosen at checkout.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring sun protection, water bottle and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions and related seasonal closures, some elements of this itinerary may not be available at time of travel. In particular all Indigenous communities are currently closed to travellers. This may result in substitute activities and/or rerouting as required. The situation is evolving daily, but please be prepared for possible changes to your Kimberley adventure if necessary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.