Cape Mentelle Behind The Scenes Tour with Food & Wine Pairing
The ultimate experience at Cape Mentelle where you will first walk through the wine making process discussing what makes our wines so special in the vineyard and in the cellar.
Immerse yourself in the spirit of sensory adventure whilst matching a special selection of our wines to a variety of local produce in the original Cabernet Cellar. Discover how and why certain food pairings work so well with others perhaps more contrasting.
Total duration is 150 minutes - adults only
Please, let us know if you have any food allergies.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Cape Mentelle Wines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Mentelle Wines, 331 Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
A behind the scenes tour followed by a private tasting of 6 wines matched to a selection of delicious local produce, hosted in our barrel cellar.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :331 Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately with closed in toed flat shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.