Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse Fully-guided Tour
The Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse is one of the most popular attractions in the Geographe Bay and Margaret River Region. The half-hour guided tour will take you to the top of the tower - an easy climb of just 59 stairs, making this lighthouse accessible even for small children. The lighthouse tower, and the beautifully restored keepers’ cottages reveal the fascinating maritime history of the Cape region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Half-hour fully-guided tour of Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse tower.
- Entry/Admission - Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from the lighthouse.
- Visit: Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, 1267 Cape Naturaliste Road Naturaliste, Busselton, Western Australia 6281 Australia
Your guide will provide you with a fascinating insight into the functions of this working lighthouse. You’ll take a step back in time as you hear tales of ships wrecked off the formidable coastline, and the hardships of life as a lighthouse keeper. Learn about the maritime navigation systems used and the importance of the local ocean currents – which are used by humpback whales during migration and the breeding season. You will discover more about our native flora and fauna, and once at the top balcony be rewarded with breathtaking panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, Cape Naturaliste, Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park and the beautiful Geographe Bay coastline.
Allow extra time after your tour to enjoy the walk around the beautiful heritage precinct. Take in the stunning ocean views from the new observation platform at the base of the lighthouse tower - the perfect place for photographing the magnificent ocean vistas and the surrounding national park.
Departure Point :Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, 1267 Cape Naturaliste Road Naturaliste, Busselton, Western Australia 6281 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.