Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point Afternoon Tour
The Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point tour is a “must do” trip when visiting Cape Town. The sightseeing will take you all the way down in Cape Point Nature reserve to Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope and all around the Cape Peninsula. The circular route from Cape Town down Cape Point nature reserve and back is approximately 180 kilometers in total. You’ll travel along the False Bay Eastern coastline of the peninsula with a visit to the African penguin colony at Boulders beach. Then our coastal drive will take us by mid afternoon into the Cape Point nature reserve, we will drive all the way to Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope. Enough time will be allowed for you to explore and walk to the old light house. Our return journey to Cape Town will take you along the Western coastline of the peninsula, known as the Atlantic seaboard. It is often best to travel late afternoon to Cape Town on Western side of the peninsula to get the best afternoon sunlight especially driving along Chapman's Peak.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chapman's Peak drive
- Entrance to Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak Drive
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Boulders beach african Penguin colony
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Rd, Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
We will drive through from the entrance gate all the way down to Cape Point for a 45mn to 60mn stop for you to enjoy the area (walk or take the funicular to the old lighthouse) then drive to the Cape of Good Hope the most South Westerly tip of the continent.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
Beautiful coastal drive on the way to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
Traveler will be able to visit the Penguin colony
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
The Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point tour is a “must do” trip when visiting Cape Town. The sightseeing Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point morning tour will take you all the way down to the Cape Point Nature Reserve. Once in the reserve we will drive down to Cape Point where we will stop for 45mn to 1 hour for you to enjoy the scenic beauty of the area as well as to walk or take the funicular all the way up to the old lighthouse.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Victoria & Alfred Hotel, V&A Complex, PierHead, Dock Rd, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered should your Hotel not be listed, only in Cape town city bowl, please contact us.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our 5 seaters sedan vehicle maximum guest capacity will be reduced to 3 passengers Our 8 seaters mini-buses vehicle maximum guest capacity will be reduced to 4 passengers. Discretion can be used for people from the same small family/friend group who are traveling together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.