Cape Of Good Hope Private Tour In a new BMW 5 S pay per vehicle & not per person
A Viator V.I.P Private Tours Services In Cape Town just for you and your party.
Discover the Cape of good hope and Cape point plus the penguins with this flexible tour just for you and your party. Travel in style and comfort. Child seat on board. Twist the recommended itinerary the way you want to. Stop anywhere along the route for a break, walk, shopping, photos opportunity, lunch, wine tasting, etc..
The price is a package price per group of 3 adults or 2 parents 2 children, or 1 parent 3 children and not per person
Travel in a luxury fully licensed BMW brand new 5 Series or similar with your own private knowledgeable tour guide driver.
Go anywhere you would like to go such as the Cape of Good Hope, Cape point, boulders beach, Constantia wine region, etc...
Flexibility to start anytime you like to start
Stop anywhere you want to stop
Craft your own daily itinerary or follow our recommendations.
Skip the big tourist buses and imposed itineraries.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury Fully Licensed brand New BMW 5 Series
- Professional Guide Driver, Fuel, Bottled Water, Guide.
- Bottled Water, Open mileage Cape Town & Surrounding areas
- Toll Gate Fees, Child Seat
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees To Attractions - Hotels - Food & Drinks
- Gratuities are optional
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Rd, Cape Peninsula, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Discover and explore the cape of good hope -cape point and penguins in your own terms without pressure: We will collect you at your hotel in style at a flexible time but we recommend between 09H00 am and 10H00 am and we will embark on a full-day guided tour to the Cape of good hope including the penguins. We will allow you to customize the trip to suit your travel requirements. We will explore all tourist attractions such the Colourful houses in Bo-Kaap with photos opportunities, then Maiden Cove near Camps, Hout Bay with a stop at the harbour where you will take the boat to the seal Island, explore Chapman's peak drive, quality stoping time to explore the African penguins at Boulders beach, explore the Cape of good hope the most south-western point of Africa with photos behind the wooden board, optional hiking, explore the lighthouse and Cape point. Return to Cape Town via Muizenberg.
Discover any tourist attractions in Cape Town at your own leisure with a qualified local tour guide in a private luxury fully licensed BMW 5 series. The vehicle has a seating capacity of 4 passengers, but 3 adults will seat comfortably. Our prices are charged per person. We allow you the flexibility to go anywhere you would like to go with your friends, family in the comfort of a luxury vehicle and a knowledgeable, polite, sober local tour guide driver. The vehicle comes with cold bottled water, complimentary free mobile Wi-Fi to keep you connected, Fuel, Professional registered guide-driver, child seat upon request, explore the Cape of Good Hope and discover the penguins at Boulders beach. Our prices are charged per day for up to 10 hours. Skip, the big group tours, and discover all Cape Town Highlights with us on your own terms. If you are a wine lover, we will gladly stop at a top winery in Constantia or Cape Point vineyards for an exclusive wine tasting at your own account. We do not mix you with other people, this tour is just for you and your party. The tour lasts 8 with an extension of up to 10 hours if you want to explore more.
Come back home to your hotel with a bag full of an Instagram worthy photograph.
Entrance fees are excluded and payable at the point of entry by credit card or South African Rand. Penguins entrance fees are ZAR 156 per adult and ZAR 76 per child 2 to 11, Cape of good hope entrance fees for non-SADC members is ZAR 303 per adult and ZAR 156 per child
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will collect you at any address provided by you in Cape Town & Surrounding areas.Ports
- cape Town cruise terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.