Cape Town: Historical Running Small Group Tour with Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
This small group Running City Tour was designed with Business and Leisure travellers in mind who desire to remain fit during their stay in Cape Town. We offer you a qualified Personal Trainer, a running tour through beautiful Cape Town City and V&A Waterfront and hotel pick up and drop off. Staying fit whilst travelling becomes much more enjoyable when joining a group of like-minded individuals led by a Personal Trainer. Our running tour begins in the heart of the City after hotel pick up and ends along the Atlantic seaboard in Mouille Point beachfront before hotel drop off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Personal Trainer
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Meals, Drinks and Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Hand Towel (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Town International Convention Centre, 1 Lower Long Street Convention Square, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
After pick up we begin with a warm up stretch exercise in the heart of the city in Adderley Street. Here we will see some exciting historical monuments and buildings which are stalwarts of the city’s culture and history, including the Bartolomeu Dias Monument, the Jan Van Riebeek Monument and the Zacharias Waganaer Water Reservoir.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bo-kaap, Cape Town Central South Africa
Along our running session, your tour guide will make sure that Bo Kaap known as the Cape Malay, with its historical colourful houses is not to be miss before proceeding to the Waterfront. Adderley Street, the Company gardens, the South African House of Parliament, The High Court will be part of this fitness tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, 19 Dock Road, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Running through the city with your qualified Personal Trainer/Tour Guide, we proceed over Fan Walk bridge which was built for the World Cup hosted in South Africa in 2010. This allows you an opportunity to feel the energy of the Mother City as it comes to life early morning. Proceeding to the Victoria & Alfred (V&A) Waterfront, we enter at the Silo District and Clocktower Precinct. Learn about the history of the Cape Town Harbour and Silo area before it became built up with hotels and art museums. Take a photo in the yellow frame with the spectacular Table Mountain as a backdrop. The clocktower precinct is also the Nelson Mandela Gateway to Robben Island.
We continue our running tour to the main section of the V&A Waterfront by means of a newly renovated connecting swing bridge. We find ourselves in the hub of one of the most popular tourist destinations that is the V&A waterfront in Cape Town. Another photo opportunity presents itself with the majestic Table Mountain in the background. Your personal trainer/tour guide will share the history of the Waterfront, which first opened for trading in 1990. Take advantage of a photo with the four Nobel Prize winners' statues.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mouille Point Beach, Beach Road Mouille Point, 8005 South Africa
Follow your Personal Trainer/Tour Guide as he/she guides you along the safe running pathways to Mouille Point Beachfront. Passing through Beach Road, learn about Somerset Hospital and the Cape Town Stadium. Cape Town Stadium in Green Point was one of the ten stadiums built for the FIFA World Cup hosted by South Africa in 2010. Be sure to take a photo here. Our tour ends with some stretch exercises under the guidance of our qualified Personal Trainer/Tour Guide at Mouille Point Beachfront. Smell the fresh Atlantic Ocean breeze and enjoy a chilled bottled water and a refresher towel. Drop off will be at your accommodation in Cape Town.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be will be at guest's accommodation in Cape Town between 7:00 and 7:30am.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.