Capoeira Workshop in Rome
Much more than your average martial art
Capoeira (pronounced cap-o-way-da) is a high energy Brazilian martial art that combines self-defense techniques, acrobatics, music, dance, and culture!
If you are wondering if capoeira is right for you, there is no better way to find out than to give it a try! Don’t be discouraged by the fact that you’re not a gymnast or acrobat.
We know capoeira can be quite intimidating at first glance but as a beginner you are not expected to be doing cartwheels and handstands from the start. However, your fitness will build up from day one and after a few months of training you will be surprised by what you can do. Capoeira is one of the few activities where men, women, and children can participate on an equal playing ground. In capoeira, there is no discrimination of size, age, or ability.
It would be my pleasure to keep you fit and fabulous while enjoying the most stunning views of the Eternal City.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Comfortable sports equipment.
What's excluded :
Capoeira, Music, Brazilian Art and Culture.
Workshop for Beginners and Advanced:
- History of capoeira and its philosophy.
- Warming up and stretching.
- Basic movements of Capoeira Angola.
- Attacks and defenses.
- Basic sequences.
- Musicality (singing and instruments) of capoeira.
Departure Point :Piazza Gian Lorenzo Bernini, 22, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.