Cappadocia Ihlara Valley & Göreme (Green Tour) – Full Day
● Spend a day in the great outdoors of Cappadocia’s Ihlara Valley, a favorite retreat of Byzantine monks who cut beautiful churches into cliff faces
● Hike the historic trail between Ihlara village and Selime – a wonderful day in nature
● See Uçhisar Castle from Pigeon Valley, a favorite hiking haunt on the outskirts of town
● Explore a Unesco-recognized underground city belonging to a network originally carved out by the Hittites and extended by the Byzantines
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from hotel
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Goreme National Park
- Entry/Admission - Selime Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Ihlara Valley
- Entry/Admission - Pigeon Valley
What's excluded :
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goreme National Park, Goreme 50180 Turkey
Strap on your hiking boots for an adventure through Ihlara Valley’s hundreds of rock-carved churches and fantastical topography. We begin at the Göreme Panoramic Point to take in sweeping views over the Göreme Valley.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Selime Monastery, Guzelyurt Turkey
At the Selime Rock-art Monastery, we’ll marvel at the biggest rock-cut structure in all of Cappadocia. It incorporates a soaring chimney, a gallery surrounding the church, and stables with rock-carved feed troughs evidencing the “troglodyte lifestyle.”
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ihlara Valley, Guzelyurt 68500 Turkey
After a delicious lunch at Ihlara, we’ll embark on a pleasant 3 km (1.86 mi) hike through the valley. Once called Peristrema, the valley follows the Melendiz River, hemmed in by jagged cliffs and snaking between frescoed cave-churches. The natural green canyon goes as deep as 100 meters, lush with singing birds and croaking frogs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pigeon Valley, Uchisar KasabasI Nevşehir Kapadokya, Goreme 50240 Turkey
Finally, we’ll stop at the picturesque Pigeon Valley to take in stunning views of Uçhisar Castle, another way to experience the centuries-old citadel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up for customers in Goreme Town. Exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.