Capri, Anacapri in a Day tour- Small Group Tour
Experience the charming island of Capri on a day trip in safe hands from Capri port. Travel across the sea by hydrofoil from Naples, Sorrento or other places of the coast and meet your group with a local guide in Capri.
On board of a comfortable minibus, you will be driven through scenic travel routes, including the exciting Mamma Mia Road to the unmissable Blue Grotto, weather permitting, and then to the historical largest center of the island, Anacapri , a village with a very suggestive atmosphere, thanks to its narrow streets and typical small squares, known for the elegant Axel Munthe house ,built by the Swedish doctor Axel Munthe and the spectacular view from the Mount Solaro, reachable by chairlift .
Next stop after lunch will be the main town of Capri and La Piazzetta, which has always been the center of the social life on the island, especially by V.I.P.s and full of stylish hotels, open air cafes and shops. Return to Marina Grande by minibus.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Transport by minibus on the island
What's excluded :
- Blue Grotto admission tickets
- Villa San Michele admission tickets
- Chairlift tickets to Mount Solaro
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Monte Solaro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Grande Beach, Via Provinciale Marina Grande 272, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Marina Grande is the main port of Capri, where you will arrive and meet your guide.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto is the most known and publicized all around the world. Due to very particular lighting conditions, water is crystal blue/emerald-colored.
The visit depends on sea conditions, because the entrance is very small and even if the sea is little rough, usually it is not possible to enter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Anacapri, Anacapri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Capri is also known for its second largest center which is named Anacapri. It is a very quiet place with many attractions and shops.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monte Solaro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Mount Solaro is the highest point in Capri, reachable by chairlift from Anacapri, it is a place where you have a chance to breathe oxygenated air and see the breath-taking panorama.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Piazza Umberto is the main square in Capri, also known as "La Piazzetta" .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bar Il Gabbiano, Via Cristoforo Colombo, 76, 80073 Capri NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures to keep our guests safe during their activities. We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.