Capri Full-Day Small-Group Boat Tour from Sorrento
Enjoy Capri's renown beauty while relaxing on the deck of a semiprivate comfortable boat and cruise around the Island. Discover the glamour of Capri and the Sorrentine coast on a 7 hours boat tour with pickup in Sorrento area by minivan. Sail to Capri boarding on a comfortable semi-private boat (max 12 people). Cruise close around the island and sail into the stunning caves and grottos and have a swim and snorkel in the clear azure waters of Capri. After enjoying a snack and drink onboard and top up your tan on the deck. Then you will spend 4 hours free time to stroll around Capri Island. The skipper guide will advise you the best options available during the excursion, as well as for the Monte Solaro chairlift. During the tour around the island, you will visit all the enchanting Capri caves like green grotto, white grotto, Fisherman grotto, the Faraglioni rocks, and may other coastline beauties. Blue grotto not included.
Rick Steves recommendation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - vegetarian sandwich (tomato & mozzarella sandwich)
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Return transfer from your accommodation in Sorrento area
- Skipper/guide at your disposal
What's excluded :
- Capri island city tax Euro 2,50 per person to be paid on board
- Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Your tour will start from here. You will pass by one of the most iconic city of the coast, known for the lemon crops and the beautiul sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
You will sail into the caves and grottos of Capri island together with your highly skillful and entertening crew.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Island of Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
4 hours free time on the island to explore and take in its beauty from on land (2,50 euros extra landing tax cost to pay onboard)
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Monte Solaro Chairlift, Via Caposcuro, 10, 80071 Anacapri NA, Italy
During your 4 hours of free time on the island you will have the chance to go on the Monte Solaro chairlift, a funny chairlift that allows to join anacapri and the beautiful view you can see from the top of the mount.
Entrace ticket for the liftchair not included
Stop At: Massa Lubrense, Massa Lubrense, Province of Naples, Campania
Later in the afternoon you’ll return to Massa Lubrense and be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Temple Travel Sorrento, Piazza Giovan, Piazza Giovanni Battista de Curtis, 11, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact your provider to organize your pick up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.