Capri, Sorrento and Pompeii Private Tour
Meeting-point with your tour guide, transfer by car or minivan to the ancient roman town of Pompeii at the foot of Mount Vesuvius. During the walking guided tour of the ruins, you will admire paintings and inscriptions, the streets with raised pavements on either side, the forum, lavish baths, temples and villas richly decorated.
The next stop is the fabled town of Sorrento, walk to the jetfoil terminal for a 25-minutes ride to Capri.
From the dock at Marina Grande, weather permitting you could visit the famous Blue Grotto* (optional), then your tour guide will organise the transfer by train-cablecar or minibus to Capri Town where you will enjoy visiting "La Piazzetta", the shops and sights.
* CAPRI'S BLUE GROTTO is known throughout the world for its intense blue tones. Entrance to the cave is not possible in the presence of south westerly and mistral wind. Blue Grotto tour rate about 30 Euros per person.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private car or Minivan
- Capri Train Cablecar
- Chauffeur Driver
- Meeting point Pick-up & Drop-off
- Licensed Tour Guide Full Day
- Taxes & Insurance
What's excluded :
- Blue Grotto Tour
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was an ancient Roman city buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto is a sea cave on the coast of the island of Capri, southern Italy. Sunlight, passing through an underwater cavity and shining through the seawater, creates a blue reflection that illuminates the cavern.
Entrance fee about 30 Euros per person (gratuities not included)
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.