Capture amazing photos with guided Colombo city tour
I am a professional photographer who photograph for a leading fashion and life style magazine in Sri Lanka.
As a national tourist guide lecturer I have government licence to accommodate tourist to any part of Sri Lanka including world heritages sites. I am knowledgeable in almost all tourist attractions in Sri Lanka. Hence you will receive not only beautiful moments freezed as photos; but in depth information about Sri Lanka.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Walking guided tour in Colombo city that includes a photo shoot by a professional photographer cum a licenced national tourist guide lecturer. During this 2-hour experience, you'll explore the areas such as independence square, Bandaranayake memorial international conference hall, Viharamahadevi Park, Gangaramaya temple while the photographer captures 20 - 30 artistic photos of you, in front of these famous landmarks and share information about these places. You will experience a very friendly approach by the photographer and will guide you through some interesting poses for the photos.
Your guide is a professional with a masters degree and fluent in English language who has born and lived in Colombo.
Morning tours start time :- 8am to 9am
Evening tours start time :- 3 pm to 4 pm
• Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple, 61 Sri Jinaratana Road, Colombo Sri Lanka
• Independence Square, Independence Avenue, Colombo 00700 Sri Lanka
• Viharamahadevi Park, Colombo Sri Lanka
• Beira Lake, 02 Colombo, Colombo 01200 Sri Lanka
• Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, Bauddhaloka Mawatha Near China Embassy, Colombo 00700 Sri Lanka
Departure Point :7 Independence Ave, Colombo 00700, Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.