Car Museum Mille Miglia & Brescia private guided tour
You will visit the Mille Miglia famous retro car museum with inside the museum a unique collection of vintage cars that every year participate to the Mille Miglia retro car race. After visiting the museum we will go to the town center of Brescia to see the main attractions, the medieval town center and the amazing “Capitolum” the real ruins of the Roman Age forum and temple of Jupiter.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour with a tour leader speaking your language, all transfers included.
What's excluded :
- Museum ticket price is not included, the cost is about 8 eur per each person.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Mille Miglia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Mille Miglia, Viale della Bornata 123, 25123 Brescia Italy
Come to sse this splendid car museum
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brescia, Brescia, Province of Brescia, Lombardy
See the medieval town center, the cathedral and main attractions
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Piazza della Repubblica, Milano MI, Italy
2: Funicolare per città alta Bergamo, Viale Vittorio Emanuele II, 64, 24121 Bergamo BG, Italy
3: Piazza della Vittoria, Brescia BS, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.