A vital part of caravan-based trade was the caravanserai – small settlements built in the desert to act as resting stops for traders and travelers passing along the established trade routes. These settlements meant that people could travel greater distances and trade more freely.
Tour Dubai offers guests an amazing chance to visit our very own Dubai desert caravanserai, created with a flair of modern luxury so you can learn about the history of the region while enjoying full Emirati hospitality.
Travel with us from your hotel out into the desert camp, a short distance from the city and experience our caravanserai for yourself. We offer an evening of traditional entertainment, such as a belly dancing show, a fire show and Tanura dancing. To top off your night, we’ll also provide a fabulous banquet dinner for you to enjoy while taking in the atmosphere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Learn about the fascinating history of the Arabian heritage and experience an incredible 5-star dinner buffet, with our Caravanserai tour in a bedouin style setting.
• Caravanserai by Tour Dubai, Exit 29 - Jebel Ali - Lehbab Rd - Dubai Heritage Vision - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
• 5 course menu - unlimited buffet
Departure Point :Unnamed Road - Dubai Heritage Vision - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
Ajman and Sharjah hotels incur additional charges.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.