Caribbean Cooking / COOKING WITH DARIA
Gain a little insight into Dominican culture with a Caribbean cooking experience in Roseau! At a local home up in the hills, you’ll cook traditional Caribbean dishes and learn about the native fruits, vegetables and herbs used in Caribbean cuisine. Then sip some rum punch and enjoy your creations with your fellow food lovers! Morning and afternoon classes are available, and round-trip transport from the port in Roseau is included.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of all cooking ingredients
- Three course buffet meal
- Rum or fruit beverages
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The JTAS Experience, Giraudel Dominica
Camp JTAS is located 500 meters above sea level and in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visit our family home and enjoy a hands on culinary experience with Chef Daria. Learn the secrets to Caribbean cooking and enjoy local rum and other secrets while having fun. End your experience with a 3 course buffet meal.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dominica, Dominica
Traveler pickup is offered
If guests arrive at the Roseau Bay Front we will meet you at the entrance to the Fort Young Hotel, which is across from the arrival port. If guests arrive at the Woodbridge Bay we pick up at the main (security) entrance gate. Guests are to remain inside the security area.If guests are on island and at another hotel, we can arrange a more convenient rendezvous.Ports
- Woodbridge Bay, Dominica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/4/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.