Caribbean Zip Lines Adventure
This course consists of 18 platforms and 12 Zip Lines including the 2 longest lines in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean stretched across the length of the mountain range throughout 2 kilometers. You will be safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables with the longest one being 800 meters long!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All equipment and training
- Experienced guides
- Use of helmets
- Fresh fruits
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Our expert canopy guides will teach you all you need to know about the ride and the equipment. You will be transferred to the Welcome Center, where a safety briefing will be conducted until reaching the first platform, and then be ready to face the challenge of “flying” from one platform to another.
Fly between platforms for over 800 meters of distances.Find amazing landscapes into the beautiful Anamuya Range Mountain and see the country side.Stunning 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, spread across lush tropical vegetation.Visit the first of the Dominican Republic’s Zip-Line Tour,constructed by one of the most experienced expert Canopy Guides will tell you what you need to know about the ride and the equipment. After the safety briefing and our school line you are ready for the first platform. Safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables, you just need to jump and enjoy the ride. The tours consist of 12 lines spread between 18 platforms. You need around 1hour to 1hour30 to do it.Don’t worry, the first cables aren’t very long and fast, to build you’re confident.When you get to the cable 6, you can reach a speed of 55 km per hour. Cable number 9 is our highest one and cable 11 is the only side by side cable in the country with 800 meters.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time may vary depending on your location, you can contact us on whatsapp for quick comunicationAirports
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- Marina Cap Cana, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Must attend briefing.
- Covered shoes required.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6 years old.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.