Carrical, Castilhano, and Lagoa: Guided Hiking Tour from Tarrafal
An adventure day to discover the eastern part of Sao Nicolau driving a 4x4. The highlights of the day will be the fishermen’s village of Carrical where lunch will be served on the beach, the oasis of Castilhano and its coconut tree plantation, the natural pools of Lagoa, and the wonderful scenerie all along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet your guide at hotel reception around 8am and drive by 4x4 to Jalunga and see all the amazing views. Around 11am continue on to Carrical and visit the amazing fisherman's village and enjoy a fine lunch on the beach.
Around 1:30pm, drive to the oasis of Castilhano and stop for a coffee break. Now it's time to head on to Juncalinho and spend some free time at the natural swimming pools of Lagoa.
Drive to Ribeira Brava and conclude your tour back in your hotel around 6pm.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Tarrafal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.