Cartagena Ceviche Tour
Sail through the best ceviche offering in Cartagena with a tasty tour that will delight your tastebuds and set you up with all the foodie insider info you need to make the most of your stay. Discover some of the best ceviches and cevicherias in Cartagena on this walking tour in the historic city center. Guide included.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico
What's excluded :
- Additional ceviches or cocktails
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico, Cartagena Colombia
Sail through the best ceviche offering in Cartagena with a tasty tour that will delight your tastebuds and set you up with all the foodie insider info you need to make the most of your stay. Perú might have invented the ceviche, but it took Cartagena to turn it into an art form.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cl. 30 #8b-108, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18-years-old or older
- No flip flops, swimwear or tank tops
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.