Casablanca Half-Day Tour: Hassan II Mosque, Mohammed V Square and Central Market
Get to know the cultural, historical and economic center of Morocco on this Casablanca sightseeing tour. This 3-hour morning or afternoon coach tour introduces you to the main sights of this old-world city including the Hassan II Mosque, United Nations Place, Mohammed V Square, the Central Market (only on morning tours) and the Royal Palace. Plus enjoy free time to walk along the Ain Diab Corniche and admire the oceanfront scenery. This small-group tour is limited to 18 people, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan, minivan or coach (depending on group size)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if required)
- Entry/Admission - Notre Dame de Lourdes
- Entry/Admission - Mahkama du Pacha
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Hassan II Mosque and the Royal Palace
- Food and drinks
- Meet in the Racine area or opt for hotel pickup if you are staying in the center of Casablanca. Hop aboard a comfortable sedan, minivan or coach, depending on the size of your group, and sit back as your guide takes you through the city. During your 3-hour tour, you’ll discover the vast size of Casablanca, which is the largest city in Morocco and the country’s major economic, industrial and cultural center.
Start with a visit to the United Nations Place, followed by Mohammed V Square and the Central Market (only on morning tours) before continuing to the Habbous quarter to admire the Royal Palace from the outside. The royal complex featuring impressive architecture and meticulously landscaped surroundings has limited public access, so while you can't enter the palace itself, you can still stroll around the grounds and admire the external architecture.
Next visit the Mehkama and the Cathedral Notre Dame de Lourdes before heading to the famous Hassan II Mosque, the largest mosque in Morocco and the seventh-largest in the world. Admire the exterior of this beautiful structure overlooking the ocean – be sure to visit this more in-depth after your tour!
Your last stop is the Ain Diab Corniche, where you’ll have free time to walk down the promenade lined with restaurants and swimming pools before hopping back in your vehicle to end your tour back where you started.
Departure Point :Racine, central CasablancaAlternatively, hotel pickup is available from centrally located Casablanca hotels
Return Detail :Tour returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the Royal Palace is closed to the public so you will see this from the outside and have time to explore the surroundings
- The visit to the Hassan II Mosque is to see the outside only. If you wish to see the inside, you can return for an independent visit on another occasion
- The Central Market is closed in the afternoons, so it can only be visited on morning tours
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.