Casablanca Shore Excursion: Private Marrakech Tour
While you’re in port in Casablanca, spend a day exploring one of Morocco’s most vibrant cities on this full-day shore excursion to Marrakech. Marvel at the towering minaret of the 12th-century Koutoubia Mosque, from where daily calls to prayer echo across the city. Stroll through the courtyards and hallways of the opulent Bahia Palace with your guide. Discover the ancient Saadian Tombs, resting place of the 16th-century Saardian family dynasty. Then, shop for souvenirs and soak up the atmosphere in the bustling market square of Djemaa el Fna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide in Marrakech
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private driver-guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Saadian Tombs
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saadian Tombs, Rue De La Kasbah, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
From here you will walk to the Saadian tombs where the Royal Saadian family is buried containing 66 marble and stucco decorated tombs. After a delicious lunch at a Moroccan Riad (own expense) continue your walk into the the Medina with its labyranthine streets and colorful souks.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Your Marrakech shore excursion departs from Casablanca pier where you will greeted by your driver. Sit back and relax while you're being transferred to Marrakech. Upon arrival in Marrakech, you will meet your guide who will be showing you Marrakech with enthusiasm and pride. Your tour of the city will start with a stop at La Koutoubioa Mosque the landmark of the city where its 12 century minaret can be seen from every point of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Your walking tour of the Medina will end in the legendary Jamaa El Fna square where you will watch snake charmers, fortune tellers, acrobats, fire eaters, and musicians perform in harmony. Time permitting, you can enjoy a cup of mint tea in the roof top terrace of Café de France overlooking the hectic square.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Continue unfolding the secrets of Marrakech by visiting the 19th century Bahia Palace which reflects the beauty of the Moroccan architecture. From here you will walk to the Saadian tombs where the Royal Saadian family is buried containing 66 marble and stucco decorated tombs. After a delicious lunch at a Moroccan Riad (own expense) continue your walk into the the Medina with its labyranthine streets and colorful souks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick-up form port -airport and hotels in Casablanca
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.