Cascadas el Chiflon (Bridal Veil) and Montebello Lakes from Tuxtla Gutierrez
EL CHIFLÓN WATERFALLS - LAGUNAS DE MONTEBELLO - DEPARTURE FROM TUXTLA GUTIERREZ
Departure at 6:50 am. We will go to the most impressive waterfalls in Chiapas, Cascadas el Chiflón, where we will take a tour that lasts approximately 2 hours, starting with the rivers below that are: Sigh Waterfall, Angel Wing Waterfall, Rainbow Waterfall, Waterfall Quinceañera, and the main Velo de Novia Waterfall (a beautiful curtain of water 70 meters high that has a viewpoint) higher and more powerful Chiapas waterfall.
Then we continue with the excursion in the Lagunas de Montebello, one of the most beautiful natural sites in the country, due to its aquatic environments, both superficial and underground, where we will observe lagoons such as: Tziscao Lake, Pojoj Lagoon, Montebello Lake, Laguna Enchanted and the dream lagoon.
Return approximately 10:30 pm. The tour culminates in the city of San Cristóbal.
* Does not include the payment of cayuco and guide is optional.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and return to the hotel
- Ticket payment
- Entry/Admission - Cascada El Chiflon
- Entry/Admission - Lago Montebello
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Plane tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascada El Chiflon, A 20 km de Comitan Ejido San Cristobalito Municipio De Tzimol Chiapas, Mexivco, Comitan 30110 Mexico
Cascadas el Chiflón is one of the most impressive waterfalls in Chiapas due to its height, whose stepped fall reaches about 120 meters. The San Vicente River, one of the largest rivers in Chiapas, gives rise to a series of waterfalls that receive the names of: The Sigh, Angel Wing and Bride's Veil, the latter the most impressive for its fall of 70 meters. Tall.
They form natural pools of waters of intense turquoise blue color, framed with a vast vegetation that forms a tree curtain and landscapes that stand out for their reeds and palm groves.
* Does not include the payment of guides.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lago Montebello, Palenque-La Trinitaria Mexico
The Lagunas de Montebello, one of the most beautiful natural sites in the country, is due to its aquatic environments, both superficial and underground, where we will observe lagoons such as: Lake Tziscao, Laguna Pojoj, Lake Montebello, Laguna Esmeralda and Laguna Ensueño, Famous for the colors of its waters, these are due to several factors, among which are the types of bottom soil, vegetation and light refraction.
* Does not include payment of cayuco.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect all travelers in the city of Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.