Cascais Beach & Cape Tour
A place with glamour and natural surroundings:
Spend the morning swimming 3km and exploring the Cascais coast.
Following a typical Portuguese lunch, you will then get to witness Cabo da Roca breath taking views from the cliff top walk.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Food supply in training
- Professional Photos
What's excluded :
- Training Equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks other than waters during meals (Lunch)
What you'll do:
Welcome to Cascais, the premier holiday destination of the Lisbon coastline.
This is a traditional and charming portuguese fishing town, which has responsibly developed into a popular resort town.
Over the day you will get to experience this wonder of nature from sea level and then from above, on the cliffs.
WELCOME: 8h15 – 8h30
TRANSFER: 8h30 – 9h30
Car transfer from Lisbon to São Pedro Estoril.
OPEN WATERS: 8h30 – 9h30
Warm Up + Swimming (3km) + Stretching.
LUNCH: 13h00 – 14h30
In a Restaurant in São Pedro Estoril.
ACTIVITY: 14h30 – 16h30
Visit the Cabo da Roca - the most western point of Europe.
TRANSFER: 16h30 – 17h30
Car transfer from Cascais to Lisbon.
CHECK-OUT: 17h30 – 17h45
Farewell. Until the next adventure!
• Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
• Farol do cabo da Roca, Estrada do Cabo da Roca, Sintra 2705-001 Portugal
Departure Point :Praia de São Pedro do Estoril, 4350, Av. Marginal 34, 2765 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
After the booking, we will arrange the meeting place.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.