Caserta Royal Palace: Day Trip from Naples
Visit this stunning architectural complex at Caserta which includes the Royal Palace and its magnificent gardens. The large palace, often compared to luxurious buildings like Versailles and the Royal Palace in Madrid, is a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. The construction of the palace started in 1752, on the orders of Charles VII of Bourbon, king of Naples and became also a famous resort for artists and writers.
Start your trip from Naples and reach the Royal Palace with a comfortable shuttle bus and skip the line with your priority ticket.
Learn more about the life and the habits of the ancient nobles from audioguide ,as the palace boasted a total of 1,200 rooms, a large royal theater, and more than two dozen royal apartments.
After you can explore the royal gardens - the gardens are decorated with gushing fountains and a lot of beautiful flowers. Visiting the palace is almost like stepping into another universe, one filled with Kings and beauty, grandeur and luxury.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round trip shuttle
- Priority entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Reggia di Caserta
What's excluded :
- Live Guide/ Audioguide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reggia di Caserta, Viale Douhet Reggia 2/A, 81100, Caserta Italy
Enjoy half day trip to Caserta Royal Palace.This stunning architectural complex which includes the Royal Palace and its magnificent gardens.The large palace, often compared to luxurious buildings like Versailles and the Royal Palace in Madrid, is a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site.
The Royal Palace of Caserta is a former royal residence in Caserta, southern Italy, constructed for the Spanish Bourbon kings of Naples.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Napoli Official Tour by Mister White Travel, Piazza Giovanni Bovio, 20, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.