Cat Cocos: Mahe to La Digue Island Fast Ferry
Pre-book your Cat Cocos Ferry Transfers between Mahe and La Digue. If direct Ferry Service from Mahe to La Digue (or vice versa La Digue to Mahe) is not available on your preferred travel day you will be routed via Praslin to reach La Digue (or to Mahe on the return trip).
IMPORTANT : One can EITHER buy a One-Way or Return but Ferry Ticket Cost is per Person per One-Way Trip.
e.g. - Mahe to La Digue Island in Lower Deck is Euro63 per Person and
Mahe to La Digue Return is Euro126 per Person.
All names ie First Names and Surnames must be mentioned upon making bookings in order to book Cat Cocos ferry.
For children - date of birth must also be mentioned (compulsory). Note that there is a reduced rate for children of 2 to 11 years old.
Ferry tickets to be collected at the Vision Voyages DMC office at the Mahe Jetty.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ferry Transfer as per confirmed booking.
What's excluded :
- Excess Luggage charges US$2/- per Kg
- Airport or Hotel Pick-Up.
- Airport or Hotel Drop-Off.
- Fast Ferry Transfer between the islands of Mahe and La Digue in Seychelles.
Below is the Ferry Schedule. In your booking just inform the time of ferry on the day that u wish to travel. If not sure inform us of your travel itinerary and we will suggest appropriate ferry to fit your travel schedule..
CAT COCOS SCHEDULE : Between Mahe and La Digue Islands
Mahe to La Digue Island La Digue Island to Mahe
(* Via Praslin 1Hr 30Mins) (* Via Praslin 1Hr 30Mins)
1030*, 1630* 0700*, 1230*
1000* 0800 (Non-stop 1h10m)
1700 (Non-stop 1h10m) 1230*
0730*, 1130*, 1630* 0815*, 1415*
* - Transit stop of 20 minutes at Praslin Island
Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure // Boarding closes 5 minutes before departure at :-
Mahe Island -
Inter Island Quay, Victoria
Praslin Island -
Praslin Quay/Baie Sainte Anne Jetty
Carry on / Cabin Bag -
Checked baggage : -
Lower and Upper Deck -
Business Class -
Max Baggage Dimensions 50cm X 30cm X 20cm
Departure Point :Cat Cocos Berth, Flamboyant Ave, Victoria, Seychelles
Return Detail :La Digue Ferry Harbour, La Digue, Seychelles
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cost of Ferry Ticket is per Person per Way.
- Excellent and reliable Ferry Service between Mahe and La Digue Islands.
- Transit stop at Praslin Island
- Luggage Allowance:
- Carry on / Cabin
- Checked baggage
- Lower/Upper Deck
- Excess @ US$2/- per Kg
- Business Class
- Excess @ US$2/- per Kg
- Max dimensions 50cm X 30 cm X 20cm
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.