Catacombs tour and ancient Roman lunch for private groups
Experience ancient Rome starting with a traditional Italian breakfast, followed by a tour of the Catacombs and then lunch prepared according to ancient Roman recipes!
• Start with a typical Italian breakfast (cappuccino and croissant), then after the tour enjoy lunch cooked according to the ancient recipes of Apicio!
• Aperitif and wine are included
• Visit the Catacombs and discover its fascinating history, then head back to a beautiful home on top of Gianicolo hill for lunch
• Fiamma & Debora have received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit to the Catacombs
- A traditional Italian breakfast (cappuccino and croissant)
- Unique access to a beautiful local home
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
What's excluded :
- About your host, Fiamma & Debora: "We are Debora and Fiamma, a mother and daughter. We'll host you in our stunning house on the top of Gianicolo hill, a unique location in a famous and historical neighborhood, with breathtaking views of Rome. Our large and elegant living room and beautiful terrace are perfect for social eating."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Colle del Gianicolo, Via Garibaldi Salita di Sant'Onofrio, 00165 Rome Italy
• Roman Tavern - Pea soup and a piece of barley and anchovies
• Pork - spelled bread and whole lentil soup pea and barley soup
• Granita of citron wood, or hard cheese, cottage cheese
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.