Catalina Island & Snorkeling Tour - Full Day
If you are fond of snorkeling and would like to combine this amazing underwater experience with bright emotions, white beach, blue sea, and all-inclusive service, welcome to Fabulous Catalina Island!
During this excursion, you will cruise along the coast of the Dominican Republic to Catalina Island to chill out on its idyllic beaches and explore the Wall, the area’s famous snorkeling site. You will also have access to an open bar, while enjoying live music and entertainment. On the Isla Catalina famous for its idyllic white-sand beaches, blue sea, and historical heritage, you will be treated to the Traditional Dominican Lunch. Snorkeling equipment, transportation, and drinks are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Profesional Guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Spaghetti With Lobster Sauce, Barbecue chop, Rice with vegetables, Potato salad, Green salad, Bread, Tropical fruits, coffee, Local drinks, included: beer from 1 to 2 in the afternoon.
- Open Bar
What's excluded :
Pick up at the hotels from 6.30 am to 7.30am, in comfortable buses to the city of Higüey, we go through the cane fields of the area and through the town the Other Band. In the city we visit the Dominican East Craft Shop and the Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Altagracia, one of the busiest sanctuaries in the Caribbean.
From La Romana we embark on the Chavón River on a catamaran with all the security measures. Once in Catalina Island we provide the necessary equipment for snorkeling and diving that is done for a period of 20 minutes.
Lunch takes place at 1:00 PM on a beach area under the palm trees. The menu consists of the following dishes:
Spaghetti With Lobster Sauce
Rice with vegetables
Local drinks included: beer from 1 to 2 in the afternoon.
At 3.00 PM we embark on the catamaran, this includes access to the bar with national drinks.
• Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all locations in Punta Cana, just message us your pick up point and we'll provide you the itinerary
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We don't accept people with, high temperature or flu symptoms on the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.