Catalina Island With Scuba Diving - Full Day Tour
Catalina Island is recognized as one of the best snorkeling and scuba diving destination in Dominican Republic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified divers: 2 dives
- Non certified divers: Pool training the day before & 2 dive the day of the trip
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Catalina Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
Catalina Island Scuba Diving is an exciting adventure tour that includes the option to Scuba Dive and Snorkel at Catalina Island, Dominican Republic.
Our tour begins with a scenic drive to La Romana, were guests will board a comfortable two story catamaran and depart to Catalina. Our first stop 'The Wall' is an impressive coral wall that extends to the Caribbean Sea. Our second dive site will be 'the Aquarium,' an enjoyable dive where divers may encounter lobsters, yellow stingrays and moray eels. After diving we will stop by the island, where a delicious Dominican style BBQ lunch awaits. Guests will have free time to relax and explore the island until 3:00 PM. Our transport will be waiting for you in La Romana to take you back to the hotel!
Each dive lasts 30 minutes to 45 minutes.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup and drop off in Punta Cana/Cap Cana/Bavaro/La Romana and Uvero Alto
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.