Catalina Island+Altos de Chavon from Punta Cana
This is an unforgettable experience you can't really miss. Your day starts with a visit to the famous stone-made Altos de Chavon Village, built at the edge of the Chavon River, where various movies scenes have taken place like Apocalypse Now (1979), Rambo II (1985) among others. Have a view of its all stone-made amphitheater, inaugurated by Frank Sinatra. Then sail to the impressive unspoiled Catalina Island, where you can have your best snorkel experience in one of the biggest coral barriers in the Caribbean with thousands of colorful fishes.
Then you will get to its splendid white sandy beach, where you can continue your corals and fishes exploration, or just relax and drink. A traditional buffet lunch and open bar will be included. Take a little time and dance at the rhythm of our local Bachata and Merengue music. This is pure Caribbean taste!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to visit Altos de Chavon
What's excluded :
- In this place you will be able to swim, do a great snorkeling. water is very clear to do an excellent snorkel. or just relax on this paradise beach. have lunch and drinks.
• Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
• traditional dominican food. - Rice, chicken /pork chop, salad, pasta, fish, fruits.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact Sol Cana Tours at least 24 hours prior to excursion departure.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our vehicles are sanitized before and after each service. We provide hand sanitizer for all passengers. We also sanitize the interior of the vehicles before each service.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.