Catalina Snorkel from Juan Dolio
Seize the day snorkeling in Catalina Island! Discover the underwater world
in the Dominican Republic, swim amidst crystalline waters, and enjoy a
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snorkel equipment.
- Entry/Admission - Altos de Chavon
- Entry/Admission - Catalina Island
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips, Souvenirs, Videos.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altos de Chavon, La Romana 22000 Dominican Republic
Visit Altos de Chavon, a perfectly recreated medieval village from the 16th century. Then, board a Mississippi boat to traverse magnificent Chavon River, scene of the movie Apocalypse Now.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
Later, switch to the catamaran and sail on Catalina Island's direction, one of the best havens of the Caribbean.
The anchor will be dropped at one of the best snorkeling sites in the Dominican Republic so you can explore colorful wonders under the waves. Corals and fish are guaranteed to be seen. The next stop is Catalina Island, whose white-sanded beach and crystal-clear water make for an earthly image of paradise!
Walk over that beach at Catalina, take a refreshing dip, or just bask under the sun to get a perfect tan. Up ahead, a delicious buffet-style lunch is in store for you, which includes white or red wine. The trip back to base will be on the catamaran so you can admire the shore from afar in the afternoon, under the horizon's dimming sunrays.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main located Hotels in Juan Dolio.If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 7/24/2022
Monday - Saturday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable clothes, Bring swimsuit, bring towels, use biodegradable sunblock, wear hat or cap, wear sunglases.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people with any pre-existing medical condition which may affect participation in the activity
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- : Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.