Catalina VIP and Altos De Chavon Full-Day Tour
Visit Altos de Chavon, also called the City of Artists, a medieval Mediterranean city of extraordinary beauty. Many celebrities have paraded in the amphitheater such as Frank Sinatra, Carlos Santana, Sting and Luis Miguel.Yo will have a boat ride into the CHAVON RIVER,where they make the film Ramo 2 and Apocalypsis Now,with WINE,LOBSTERS and after You will get on a comfortable board boats with all safety measures leaving for the beach Minitas Casa de Campo, one of the most beautiful resorts in the Caribbean. You will continue your journey to Catalina Island, the hidden treasure in the Caribbean. Upon arrival you will enjoy a welcome drink and our tour guide will explain the history and geography of Catalina Island and its natural environment before sending you snorkeling.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit To Altos de Chavon
- Local guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Entry/Admission - Altos de Chavon
- Entry/Admission - Catalina Island
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altos de Chavon, La Romana 22000 Dominican Republic
Leave in comfortable new buses with air conditioning to Altos de Chavon, also called the City of Artists, medieval Mediterranean city of extraordinary. You will visit the famous amphitheater then descend the stairs to reach the Chavon River, one of the most beautiful rivers in the Dominican Republic.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
You will continue your journey to Catalina Island, the hidden treasure in the Caribbean. Upon arrival you will enjoy a welcome drink and your tour guide will explain the history and geography of Catalina Island and its natural environment. At approximately 11:45am you will be provided with all necessary equipment for snorkeling and head to the Wall, one of the most beautiful dive sites in the country, where you will view beautiful species of colorful tropical fish, corals and reefs.
After this delightful lunch you can take some time to rest and play on the beautiful white sand beaches and crystalline waters of Catalina Island. On the boat let the entertainers and guides show you some merengue and bachata dance floor moves! At 3:45pm you will return to the coast, this time to visit the Club House and Fisheries, Central Romana and your guide will explain the development of sugarcane and its economic importance to this country. Finally you will be returned to your Punta Cana hotel.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Between 7am and 8:30amExact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.