Catalina VIP Tour
Visit Altos de Chavon and enjoy a Mississippi-style boat ride through Chavon River. Then reach Catalina Island through a catamaran cruise, practice snorkel into crystalline waters, sunbathe on its white sandy beach, and wrap up your day with a delicious buffet paired with red or white wine!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Bayahibe area).
- Guide service
- Snorkel gear
What's excluded :
- Photo and video service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altos de Chavon, La Romana 22000 Dominican Republic
Visit village Altos de Chavon, a medieval town perfectly recreated the way it was in Italy in the XVI century. Afterward, get on board a Mississippi-style boat and sail through the magnificent Chavon River, scene of the famous movie Apocalypse Now.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
Also enjoy a catamaran cruise heading for Catalina Island, a true Caribbean gem! Once there, the anchor will be dropped in one of the best snorkel sites in the Dominican Republic; equipped with masks and snorkel, discover the natural wonders hidden in the depths, such as corals and countless colorful fish.
After a relaxing sunbath on its white sand beaches and after so much activity you will surely have worked up an appetite; why not delight with a delicious buffet which includes white or red wine? To round things up, sail back on a relaxing catamaran cruise, as nothing comes close to top off this Catalina VIP tour before calling it a day.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Bayahibe. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear beach clothing, swimsuit, sandals, sunglasses and cap or hat. Bring towel, camera, biodegradable sunscreen, and extra money for souvenirs, tips or additional expenses.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Bayahibe area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.