Catamaran Cruise to Saona Island
Set sail to discover amazing white sandy beaches, coconut palm trees, crystal clear turquoise waters and the special Dominican touch that makes for an unforgettable day of smiles, rum, and merengue!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the La Romana area).
- Catamaran cruise and speedboat ride.
- Guide service
- Domestic open bar.
- BBQ lunch (ask for the vegetarian menu)
- Premium beverages on the beach and three hours stay at Saona Island.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Excursion a la Isla Saona, La Romana 23000 Dominican Republic
Your day starts with a scenic drive to the dock where you will board your boat to set sail and begin your adventure. The first stop will be for a cocktail at the amazing Natural Pool lagoon, notorious for its wealth of starfish.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Go on to the main highlight of the day, Saona Island by speedboat for a barbeque lunch served smorgasbord-style under the shadow of palm trees right on the superb beach.
What's next is up to you; swimming, volleyball, come to know how to dance merengue or sit back and take a breather! For your return trip, you will board a splendid sailboat for a memorable cruise voyage complete with unlimited drinks.
Your personal guides will be with you through the day and will be there to look after you and to make sure you have all you need. This is a great formula for the best day of your vacation!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses and sandals or shoes that can get wet.
- Wear biodegradable sunscreen and bring your camera to capture some great shots.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the La Romana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 59 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.