Catamaran Day Trip to Saona
Saona Dreams founders were the first ever to create and offer to the visitors of the Dominican Republic a tour to the Saona Island that would include drinks, food and entertainment, at the lowest possible prices.
Our excursions offer an impeccable safety record in over 28 years of operation. We serve the most demanding tour operators in the world, and with the same approach of the most fun at the best price/most satisfaction philosophy, we offer this attraction to the end consumer via our direct channel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Bandanas (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Saona, Isla Saona, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
The tour starts with a catamaran ride to the Saona Island, located within the limits of the Cotubanama National Park (formerly known as East National Park)
During the ride, we will serve refreshments and travellers can enjoy the view of the sea colors, enjoy the breeze and sunbathe on the deck.
During the ride, travellers may observe sealife, such as birds and the occasional dolphin.
Once on the island side, travellers will be taken to a private secluded beach, where they will be disembarked and continue the fun, either by participating in the organized activities such as beach volley, dance lessons and shore snorkeling. You can also enjoy sunbathing and swimming, or simply relaxing.
At around 1:00 PM, lunch will be served. It consists of a buffet that may include salad, pasta, meat, and dessert. Refreshments and alcoholic beverages will be also provided.
Around 3:00 PM. The journey back to the mainland will start.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Natural Pool, 56000, Dominican Republic
On the way back to the mainland, the boat will stop at a spot in the coast known as the natural pools. Here, you will be disembarked in a spot where the water is at waist height. Our expert guides will lead some games and dancing, and beverages and spirits will be offered.
It is possible to spot some starfish in this area. You will be able to see them underwater, we ask to please not handle these creatures, as they are very sensitive.
At around 3:30 PM, the journey will resume to finish up the sailtrip until we reach the shores of Bayahibe town, at the same spot where the tour began.
You will be directed back to your bus, where you will be driven back to your hotel, at that point, the excursion will be finished.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Bayahibe or Punta Cana hotelsDates: Monday, Wednesday & FridayPorts
- bayahibe, La Romana 22000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks are required for travelers and staff during bus rides.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.